Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hen's... special hair cut.

I was at work briefly last Saturday, when The Infamous Hen-Dog ran up on me. I turned around and saw this:



I grabbed his face and rubbed it hard! I was shocked and confused... HOPING he didn't do a Mike Tyson on me, i.e., tattooed his face.

No, he got a special beard cut for the Bronner brothers Hair show that was in town that weekend.

I told him, "Boy, you look like you about to transform into a Superhero or something."

No, I wasn't thinking about the Superfriends.



I wasn't even thinking about the head Superfriend, Superman himself.

I was thinking about this Superhero!!!

I get my thing in action!!!

VERB!!! That's what's happening!!!!

Yeah, you remember THAT Superhero!! You remember that song!

I get my thing in action!!!!

HEN-DOG!!! That's what's happening!!!!



Yeah, I thought he was gonna sprout a cape and fly out of that window!

Unfortunately, by Monday morning, he'd shaved it off. But I am glad I got a few pics.

I am trying my best to get him to do his eye-candy pictures... The only eye candy pic I have of him is this one I took on his front porch a year ago:

And he is twice as muscular now. He had a six-pack in that picture, but someone stole two cans off of that six pack. He's much better now...

So stay tuned for those pics later this spring! (For some reason, he is being all shy!)

Hen, don't be a chicken and back out on me!

LOL!!!




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:15:00 PM

    he's is sooo so fine...like wine

    ReplyDelete
  2. and bring him with us the next time! LOL!!! (i am not kidding)
    Good Nurse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:01:00 PM

    Mercy I wasn't expecting THAT this afternoon. I'm glad he shaved off that ... beard.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!