Monday, April 16, 2007

SnAke BiTEs: "I Didn't Plan"

I Didn't PLAN

When I was growing up
I lived day to day.
The future wasn't my skeelo.

As I got older,
A whole lot bolder,
I got caught up
And life got colder.

So one thing about my bite?
You will know that I told you:

I didn't PLAN on failing,
I failed on PLANNING.

So bite back!
Cause you can have the world!
(That's if you want it.)

Don't let circumstances stop you!
Opportunities will rock you!
Chances are if you plan
You will understand:
The purpose of life.

And as you read the bites, from the Snake
Some will let you know what road to take.

2 comments:

  1. This was good. Tell Sanke to keep on writing! You rubbin' off on him LadyLee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:21:00 AM

    I really liked this one. Snake is doing his thing.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!