Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Ultimate Easter Haircut...

Once again, in the harmony of that old School House Rock Superhero anthem:

I get my thing in action....



Hen-Dog... that's what's happenin' !!!

Now that right there is what a call an Easter Haircut. We worked late on Friday, and he was running late for his haircut appointment. He had me drop him off in the hood at his barbershop and take his car home. (Hen, I LOOVED driving your car, Shawty!). I took this picture at work on Saturday...I never thought he would come back with such a hot cut!!

GO Hen-DOG!!

And, stay tuned for an Easter Story about Hen's baby girl Chayse...

I have a story about last year's easter...Her mama has been on me about doing a post on her. Give me a couple of days, Ol' Mean Ass Cynthia, and it will be up!

In the meantime...

HAPPY EASTER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by the new and improved me. Girl...I needed it!

    Okay does that wash off his head? Is it permanent? Is it like when we get our nails manicured each week? I'm clueless. Help!

    Love the little one. She's so cute I could eat her up.

    Hope you a great Easter holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!