Wednesday, June 20, 2007

**Happy Birthday TIFFANY**

I'd like to send a special Happy Birthday to my book club sista Tiffany!!


She's celebrating birthday #35...

Lawd... I feel soooo old.

For some reason I thought she was older than me... That's always the case when I find out one is younger... They all have the wisdom of someone so much older...

I missed your birthday bash last night! Sorry, chica!

I know ya'll sistas are crazy... And I see you all on the email thread today, so that uh, means none of ya'll got ta drinking and tearing the club up at the Cheesecake Factory last night.

(Yeah, ya'll save the craziness for when I'M there. HUMPH)

So Happy 35th, girl!!

And many many more.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:40:00 PM

    What's Up! That was sweet of you Ladylee! Happy Birthday Tiff. Your Book Club Sistah!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!