Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF!!!

I am glad it is Friday!

Especially since it means I get paid...


Mo' money, mo money, MO' money!!



Time to ball 'til ya freakin' fall, ya'll!!


I wish... Gotta pay the bills, babes. **hard sigh**

But in the meantime, while I'm waiting for the days when I can be a baller, I think you and I should take a lesson from my book club sista Kim's niece, Miss Kyla, who happen to be the youngest "woman" at my last Inspirational Journal Writing Group meeting.



We should all put on our favorite outfit and grab our favorite purse...

Look here, now! I said grab your FAVORITE purse. It don't have to match the outfit, you know.

Kyla demonstrates this all too well. She seems to prefer the baby blue and black patent leather purse. And uh, I do believe she doesn't give a flying flip what anyone says about her choice of gear.

And then put your game face on, baby!! That is, put on your biggest SMILE!


Once you do all of that?

I think you are more than ready for your weekend.

Thanks Kyla for showing us how to dress to impress, and get our weekend started off right!!

And you all have a good weekend.

Oh, and to all the fathers out there, like my personal chauffeur friend The Infamous Hen-Dog?

Have a Happy Father's day:)

~LL~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!