Sunday, June 01, 2008

That's What's HOT!

One of my Book Club Sistas, Star, was doing some ol' bootleg fundraiser duties for one of kids. She passed around a nice glossy flyer. I looked through it. There was a bunch of wood carved mess. (What is up with these school fundraisers? They get kookier by the year!)

Anyway, I filled out an order. (I don't know how to say no. Gotta help the kids!)

So I ordered a double-sided key chain.

Original on one side...




And you know what was on the back, Mayne!!!!!



That's what's hot right there!!

And it looks good with my keys!!!



Ahhhh Yeah!!!

Blog Fam yells "You're so corny, LadyLee!"

*LadyLee gives the big Celie smile... and the Celie crooked two fanger point!!*

3 comments:

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!