Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good Ol' Charlie

So, the Charlie Rangel story is all over the news...



He's up on ethics charges... He walked out of his hearing yesterday because he didn't have adequate representation.

Man, Charlie Rangel is 80 years old, and a 20 term congressman. And they're trying to get him on some ethics charges...

Leave him alone. He's 80 years old. That man is OLD. Leave him alone.

You cannot tell me that other congressman don't have just as much craziness going on. I think he had just a bit too much power and got targeted..

I have no idea how he got caught, but uh... I bet he knows about what some other congressmen are doing. If it was me, I'll be threatening to blow the whistle on some folk! Bet that'll shut folks up...

This is politics as usual...

Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Funny thing was just laughing at old boy on my way in to work...he got his azz up and walked off! Why? Because he's 80!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brownhousedailies.blogspot.com5:26:00 PM

    Ha!!! I hope he rats em all out. LOL!!! They know that ish is business as usual, he just got caught!

    What up Lee?!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't realize that he was really 80...I thought you were exaggerating. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!