Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Halloween Pictures

No, I don't have many... Ain't no way I'm decorating for Halloween, man.

But I have 3 pictures.

Here's a picture of the pumpkins at Whole Foods.




That's a lot of pumpkins. I have never carved a pumpkin, and I don't eat pumpkins. Well, I do have some pumpkin spice ice cream in the freezer. That was pretty good.

Getting back on subject.

My sister and I saw this over in Grant park when we walked out of the local pizzaria.


My sister hollered "What is that thang?"

I didn't know. Looked gruesome. And I was gonna take a picture of it.

Lastly, my halloween candy.



I give out that GOOD stuff. A couple of kids were upset about getting the Whoppers candy.

We in the 'hood kid. Don't get choosy, or I'll take BACK my candy... and whatever else you got in that bag...

LOL...

4 comments:

  1. I like whoppers! And Twix & Reeses! Wow you had good candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like whoppers so if you would have said if you don't want it give it back I'd be the smart ass that gave it back. But on the opposite in if I was the giver of the candy I would have snatched their bags stomped it then shut the door in their face. yeah I have to work on all that before I have kids. We didn't give out candy. I don't like the people where I live. I forgot to put the dog in the front yard just incase they thought about coming in my gate. We had the light off so it wasn't a trick or anything. Anywho.

    Sincerely,

    Go

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Whoppers.

    We gave out Snickers, Rolos, baby Reeses and blow pops. There was nothing left.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!