Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

What in the world?

How on earth did I go MIA from my blog for a whole week?

I've been slapping Serenity23 around because she ain't blogging... and look at me... a whole week has gone by and I have been silent.

Been a couple of years since that has happened.

I've been around.

I just haven't felt like blogging. Well, I have, but dealing with organizing pictures and getting them on here has drained me a little. I really want to put them up, but good grief it takes more time than I like.

But I gotta get back to my usual blogging... This is my place of peace.

And I'm going through having a bunch of posts in my head... and not knowing which ones to put up. Sigh. It's kind of like with my stories that I write. Bunches of ideas, but I won't focus on just one. Then I get all exasperated.

Yeah, I am working on that. That is one area of my life that I will forever be working on.

So bear with me.

All is well on my end!

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I was about to get on both of you. I was sending the search party and all!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!