Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Freestyles... The MIA edition

Oh where, oh where, can LadyLee be?

Oh where, oh where can she beeeeeeee?

LOL

I'm right here, babes.

Laying across the bed. Chilling. I called in and I am taking the morning off. I had one thing due today, and I turned that in yesterday. Other stuff is due in late October.

So LadyLee is gonna chill this morning!

*lee laying spread eagle on her memory foam bed*

And today is payday. My money is already in the bank, man.

You older chickens out there... Remember when we would get our paper paychecks and then have to go stand in the line at the bank (or the check cashing place... don't act like you didn't go there), and get our checks cashed?

I aint had to do that in at least 13 years. Thank goodness for technology!

I am sorry for not being around much. I've just had a lot of other things going on. I had some deadlines on some things I was working on. Those are met, and now I am back.

And, I am posting everyday in October. That's 31 posts. So I haven't been all up in arms about posting this week. You got a LOT of posts coming your way, man. Funny stuff, Food-for-thought, etc... And I know Ginae is tapping her feet, eagerly awaiting my mattress post.

Most posts are short, not long... so stop wailing.

I may even give a couple of books away. How you lurking lurkers like that? Stop lurking and get yourself some free stuff!

I was thinking about turning the comments off. That way I can write some stuff that will make you be like O_o.

LOL

Alas, I won't do that to you. But I think it's going to be fun... and thought provoking. And I have wonderful intelligent readers who sow good comments into my heart, whether here or via email. My readers increase me as a person. And that makes this Oldgirl a rich Oldgirl indeed.

So stay tuned. First post tomorrow.

Be a person of purpose today... On purpose.

Have a great weekend:)

7 comments:

  1. 31 posts yay!

    Ooh, do a post on how to take in good critiques/compliments and let go of unfruitful advice, succeeding in relational living, and/or self control. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwuahwuahhahaha! You know me so well Ladylee...I thought you had forgotten about that or just didn't feel like responding about the mattress....hmph!

    Glad to see you back in blogland. I missed ya.....have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I was bored with not much to read on my lunch break. Not back into lurkdom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you. Looking forward to the upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was going to have to come to ATL & find you...Looking forward to October blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was about to ride up 75 and find my friend. You did not answer your phone AND not posting. You better believe I am doing cartwheels for 31 days of posting! Bring it on!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!