Friday, November 04, 2011

Friday Freestyles

It's is Friday!

Is it just me or did this week go by SUPER fast?

Maybe that's the case because I was so busy all week. Some days I just went home and climbed straight in the bed. I hate when I am like that, because I like to get a couple of chores done in the evening, so my weekend will be easier.

But I still got a few things done. And that's a good thing.

Nothing much going on my way. Not sure why I am even posting today. I think because I am in the habit of posting daily now. I rather enjoy it alot, even though ya'll some serious lurkers. LOL

This morning I had hasbrowns for breakfast.





They were really good.

I will have cannelini beans and collard greens and okra for lunch.

Dinner is roasted mushrooms and green beans and sauteed squash.

My snack? I have 3 apples and an orange on my desk. Not sure if I will eat any of those today. They may just stay here. Both are robust, and will last forever on my desk!


My plans for the weekend? I have some shopping to do tomorrow. And this Sunday, I plan to go visit play Mama's church on Sunday in Alabama. That was one of her requests for her birthday, that her friends and family attend a church service. I am around 2 hours away so that shouldn't be a bad drive. So I am looking forward to hanging out with her and her family. I really like her Bishop. So that should be a good time.


I hope you all have a great weekend! On purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Welp, every single thing I was going to ask you in my next email you answered here! Hmmm. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!