Thursday, November 03, 2011

In My Hood...

Interesting things go on...

In my neighborhood.

Remember the house next door to me? This one?





So, I was pulling out the driveway one morning, on my way to work, when I see a fella walking up the street with a pair of blue slacks, a white shirt and red striped tie folded over his arm. He walks up to the front door, pretends to take a key out of his pocket and goes in the house.

*crickets*

Then he did it again the next day. And he even said good morning.

"Good Morning," he said. He waved.

"Wassup!" I said, with a head nod.

And I was looking a bit amazed and stunned... sort of like how Snake looks here.

I was in the street, backed out of my driveway, staring out my car window. I imagine I had an incredulous look on my face, sorta like Snake looks here.



LOL!!

I suppose the water is still on in that house. I thought about calling the water department and telling them to turn it off.

But that is something, the brother finding an abandoned house for a shower.

Or I assume he is taking a shower.

Where the heck is he getting a shirt, tie, and slacks from? Where is he going?

Hmmm...

*scribbling this down for a story idea*

I was thinking about asking him. But that's not a good idea.


I was thinking about going down the block, around the corner and asking a couple of folks.


That's not a good idea. My street is EXTREMELY quiet right now. They round up people from time to time, and it is not a good idea to get caught around the block and some mess go down. I don't want ya'll to have to come bail me out of jail. *screeches at the thought of such*


I haven't seen him in 2 weeks. I think he waits for me to leave in the mornings, then comes around. He seem to have a look of fear on his face when I saw him those times. Who knows.

He can do whatever he wants to do.

Just better not bother me, or my stuff.

That is all.

5 comments:

  1. O_0 wowwwww! That is definitely going to make for a good storyline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lee. Didn't want anything. You were just on my mind so I decided to stop by and say hi =) *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is crazy...boy your neighborhood sure is active and lively. Those houses behind table's car are pretty....I know you will make a good story out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops I meant behind snake's car

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our people our people. I think Snake put the word out not to mess with you. I think you good. But let me know if I need to round up my boys and take a trip to the city!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!