Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fireworks!

So I was on my way home on Monday evening, in the usual rush hour traffic (around 6 pm)...

When I heard what I thought was GUNFIRE.

*lee jumps high in her seat*

And you know what I was thinking...

"These negroes out here shooting! They shooting! In the middle of rush hour traffic! They shooting!"

I was at a red light by myself (there was too much traffic, so I got the notion to do a cut through side streets.

And I look to my left and there were FIREWORKS...





What the heck, man!


Fireworks!
During rush hour.

On a regular day.


All low to the ground, too.


Pretty!


(Dangerous!)

What the heck man.

I didn't understand it.

Well, I made the most of it. That was a long long red light.

I took out my phone and enjoyed the fireworks.

That's how you make the most out of being stuck in traffic.

3 comments:

  1. I know I shouldn't laugh but I almost choked at you saying "they shooting..they shooting in rush hour traffic" LMBOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, why were they shooting fireworks!?!??! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have thought folks was shooting too! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!