Thursday, December 01, 2011

Sweets, Part I

So... I baked wonderful pies for Thanksgiving.


Two sweet potato pies, and one peach pie. And they were small 4" pies.

Gorgeous! Beautiful!

As you can see, my lattice crustwork skills are not up to par.




*lee hits desk with fist, frowns in anger*

Look here! I am NOT Betty Crocker! I am your Friendly Neighborhood Oldgirl, LadyLee!


The edges of my crust... they ain't really all that tight either.


But you know what!? Those little pies were great. I am so happy that my Auntie gave me those small pie tins some 5 years ago. I have put them to great use!

(I just have to work on my crust beautification skills. LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy...those sweet potato pies and peach pie shole do look GOOD! Those 4" pies are perfect for a party of one. I wonder if you could ship them....*hint, hint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Green Eyed Bandit9:15:00 PM

    I agree....I can taste them through the internet!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!