Monday, December 12, 2011

Surly Regular Kitty

That Original Oldcat, Oscar-Tyrone looks a bit...



I don't know... surly. But surly don't quite describe it.

Surly + upset is more like it.

Why?

Because he'd run out of cat food. And that is my fault. I forgot to pick it up on my last trip to the natural foods co-op.

He is a special kitty. (He is not a kitty. At 14 years old, he is an Oldcat).

I went and bought that... under the cover of darkness.

"Ma'am, do you need a bag for your cat food?" the cashier asked.

"NO!" I said, a bit too loudly. I grabbed the food and walked briskly out the store.

That Oscar-Tyrone... I knew there was a problem when I tried to feed him some tuna and rice. I even warmed it up for him. He gave me the hard side-eye, and very reluctantly ate it.

No, he likes his flaxseed, his brown rice and chicken. Real chicken. Not by-product.

Oscar-Tyrone is a REGULAR Oldcat. Likes to keep his digestive system... regular.

So now, hopefully, he will be less... surly.

Hmm.

3 comments:

  1. His face is PRICELESS. He looks fun to be around, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I wonder what in the WORLD he is thinking lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:27:00 AM

    Ha, ha! He likes to stay regular...no fooling him with tuna & rice. Smart old cat.

    Remnants

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!