Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday... the I am Back Edition.

Where am I?

Here I am.

I was gone. Now I am BACK.

Not sure why I didn't post last week.

I've been busy. Busy at work, busy at home.

We had a couple of church fasts over the past couple of weeks, and I tend to go off and do a lot of reading, praying, etc... Wasn't really interested in blogging.

Honey, it would have been ALL food for thought. ALL. And you don't want an overload of that. That was stuff I wrote down elsewhere, man.

And their's the stuff on my mind that I don't care to post about. I've been worried and angry about a couple of things that ain't got jack to do with me. I have all that under control, locked off in a cage in my mind so I don't flip out. I like to be helpful in such situations. That's what I concentrate on, or at least try to. And that's what is important.

I like to at least try to keep it somewhat smurfy up in these parts. That is the ultimate goal.

Anyway, I am back around. I suppose. I have a few posts in queue, so those will be put up.

I need another 30 day straight posting. That was such a release.

But alas... we won't do that. Gonna just take it one day at a time.

I am OFF today. I'm trying to get this porch painting and staining finished up today. And Ol' dude is SLOW. This was supposed to be finished this weekend, but he is taking his sweet sweet time.

Wow, dude. Just wow. Hurry UP!

But the semi-gloss white of my porch rails and trim is blinging nicely in the sunlight. Can't wait to see how the porch staining turn out.

So I am off. I could conceivably go to work, but that would be around 3, and you never know when management has issues. To say you're coming in, and then can't, well... don't want any AWOL problems. It is bad I have to think that way, but that's what I could be dealing with.

I just called off. If he finishes up by 2, I will head out to the Farmer's market. My fridge is bare.

Very bare. I need my fruits and vegetables!

So expect a few posts this week... really, I mean it.

I really do.

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm addicted to your blog. At least let Oscar keep watch when you leave us like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you had about another day before I came trekking...yes I said trekking up I75

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!