Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Street Views

I live pretty close to Downtown Atlanta...

On a "clear" day, you can see the gold dome of the capital from my block.

(Yes, that's as clear as it get most days).

That's around 1.5 to 2 miles away at the most.

And there it is again, just a little closer, right before I make the turn to get on the freeway for work.


Just a couple of random pictures of my downtown. I rarely notice it, but I saw the sun beaming off the gold roof of the capital and decided to take a few pictures.

Now if I could just get the same pictures on a day when there is no fog or smog!

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice shot. You won't get any much better than that because that smog is coming.

    btw...that's for the music you posted on my blog. Preciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!