Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The STAR Treament

So...

I haven't been to a book club meeting in 3 or 4 years...

And I forgot that some of the book club sistas are some interesting characters.

Case in point... The Infamous STAR.

She always dons the most thought-provoking t-shirts.


This t-shirt says:

I do it anywhere...
I do it everywhere...
I do it all the time...


Yeah girl. Don't you walk into the wrong club with that shirt on.

Especially coupled with these HOT shoes.


Every brotha in the club would be trying to get at ya! LOL

Yes, that shirt describes her 100%. She does "it" anywhere, everywhere, all the time...


Yes indeed. She loves to READ.

Now if STAR would've had another four letter word on the back of that shirt... uh, let's just say it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

HA HA.

No. She likes to read. And that's a good thing.

I love to read too. But I am not brave enough to wear that shirt.

But STAR is! She's beyond brave!

Go girl!

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Most folks will not look at the back.. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that shirt! I would SO wear it too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaelyn has a shirt very similar to that. I'll get her to find it and I'll send you a picture lol

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!