Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Virtural Jewelry Box

What is up... yep, I've been missing in action, but have no fear!

Here I am...

... with a peak into our virtual jewelry box.
I know Serenity_23 is never pleased with my jewelry of choice- colorful rubber bands for my wrists.

So imagine my surprise when during a visit to Grandma's a couple of months ago, my auntie gave me some lovely gear for my wrist.


My Auntie Joyce is so talented. She is an artist and photographer, and now she makes jewelry.

This jewelry is even good when I'm active... like when I am rough-housing Oscar-Tyrone.


LOL

She made my sister Kentucky a bracelet also.



Kentucky is a diva and likes bright colors.

"Auntie asked me what you like, Lisa," my sister had said when I asked why we had different bracelets. "I told her you like dark colors."

Yes I do. My sister knows me well.

Back in September, Singlema said she saw something perfect for me. She sent me this:




A charm necklace with charms of my initial, my amethyst birthstone and charms symbolizing my favorite hobby... chrochet!

Last week, we celebrated Cowgirl Cre's birthday. A couple of coworkers gave her some really nice earrings.




Cowgirl Cre loves earrings. These are just perfect for her.

So that's a peak into our jewelry box.

No high powered bling. None at all.

Our bling are nice homemade and sentimental jewelry....

We would have it no other way.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:04:00 PM

    I'm at least glad to see you wearing something! Your Aunt's pieces are very nice!
    Serenity23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retire the rubber bands LadyLee!! Wear Auntie's jewlery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:30:00 PM

    Those are really nice Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty! I like that necklace @singlema gave you.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!