Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Yeah yeah! I know I'm missing in action! I've been SUPER busy! SUPER!

But I like to wish you a Happy Saint Patrick's Day.

Take a look at the picture above. When I think of St. Patrick's Day, I think of leprechauns and drinking.

Actually, this is a little stereotypical. Some Irish people don't like it. Some find it defensive. I didn't know that until I saw something on the news about it.

If you didn't know, the irish were looked down on in the early colonial days. They were brought in as indentured servants/slaves.  It's all very interesting. You should look it up sometimes. I plan on finding a better historical account of it soon.

But they have a holiday. That's great. So let's do this right:


Alright that's it for me.

I wrote a guest post over at Val's  Living My Faith for her 40 Days of Faith series. I am always super nervous about writing guest posts. I want it to be just right.  But that's my homie, so I did it. Glory!!

Go check it out:

Faith, Question Marks, and Feelings 

by Your Friendly Neighborhood Original Oldgirl.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!