Thursday, May 06, 2010

~~~D U N~~~

*LadyLee walks out on the stage, grabs the microphone out of the microphone stand with BOTH hands*

"DUN"

*LadyLee slams the microphone to the ground. It explodes into a million pieces and sets the stage on fire*

"DUN"


That's what my blog bruh 12Kyle says on the social networks when he's done for the day and 'bout to go to bed.

That's what I, The Oldgirl, say now that my

21 day Financial Fast

is

over.

21 days, mayne. 21 days.

"DUN"

You know, I can't even begin to fully understand and comprehend what this has done for not only my finances....

But for my heart.

And my mentality, my attitude.

(It is bringing some serious tears to my eyes, ya'll. Had to step off into the kitchen and have some communion- a piece of wheat bread and a shot glass of berry juice.)

"DUN"

I am done.

And that had to be one of the most enlightening times of my life right there. Straight up.

Serenity is bugging me about writing a post about it. I will, but I'm still trying to tally up my numbers.

Let's just say, the amount of money I've calculated that I was wasting is gonna make you want to reach through your computer and slap the cheese out of me.

The amount of money I saved is gonna make your eyes pop. (Made me see *crickets*)

All in all, going through this has been a HUGE accomplishment and blessing. This was like, one big intangible gift to myself.

So hopefully I'll talk about it on Friday.

You know me and my longwinded tail. I'm gonna write a long version for me, then scale it way down.

Until then, go check out what that Original Oldgirl Serenity and crew are up to on their 21 day fast. They're handling some SERIOUS bizness over in the House of Serenity.

If you're not inspired by whatever it is that's going on with everybody financially, well... I don't know what to tell you!

My post will be up on Friday.

Until then.

I'm DUN.

Amen.

Goodnight.

I'll holler!

*LadyLee runs off stage doing the hard Rocky victory cheers*

9 comments:

  1. Huh? What the hell is up with this teaser trailer stuff? I get enough of that waiting for Iron Man 2 to come out (in America).

    How you gonna say you got numbers and not SHARE the numbers? WTF?!?!?

    More important, How you be babes?
    And congrats on however much you changed your finances. I will have to remember to come back and check Friday's post in a few months when I get back on (or sooner...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. King 68 the 2nd????? *crickets*

    What the world? Where you been? WOW!!!!

    I can't write a full post right now, man. I have to let this, I don't know... marinate, process and sink in... Just A LOT to mentally process, I guess.

    Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on seeing this through! I can't wait to read your wrap up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I can't wait to read the novella on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:28:00 AM

    Congrats Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jennifer11:38:00 AM

    *standing ovation*
    It tempts me to consider doing the fast, but I don't think I am ready. Maybe this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must be some heavy stuff then. I will wait with everyone else.

    Where? ASIDE from Facebook the Devil... Trying to escape the oppression that winter brings. I haven't figured out how to explain it yet. But when I do, you know where to get the scoop. Probably after my long delayed 400th post which at this time has no theme and no direction but is the post after next to get published...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:40:00 AM

    Congrats..I know i'm a few years late but I had to say it.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!