Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Again!

Monday, AGAIN!

This day just seems to roll around right on time each and every week, don't it?

LOL

You know what I mean.

At six in the morning in the ATL, it's already 70 degrees outside. Which means today is going to be a HOT HOT day.

My weekend. This almost shaped up into a hectic weekend, but I had to dial it back. I had to wake up and go get my grocery shopping done early (as usual) then go to work for a few hours.

Ugh. I hate working on the weekends. But it was just for a few hours, and it will help me get a leg up on a few things I need to do this week.

To say the least, I was exhausted, and didn't do much on Sunday, save for go to my Financial Freedom Fighters meetings. As usual, we talked of our good, bad, and ugly for the month. This was a great month for me, as I had no bad or ugly going on in my finances. There was none of my usual growling of "I don't want to talk about it, Man!", lol. I talked about my recent completion of the 21 day fast and how I felt about it. Our discussions, as always, were very helpful. I came away with a little "to-do" list.

With that said, congrats to Serenity and crew for finishing up their 21 day Financial Fast on yesterday. I myself really enjoyed the daily posts on her blog during that period of time. Heck, I felt like I was still on the fast myself. Nope, I wasn't, but I've implemented many of the changes that I made during my own fast, and I am VERY happy for that. I was telling the ladies yesterday that I cut out all haphazard spending and I am able to save money a lot better now, and I can see where my money is going and doing. And that is a GOOD thing!

Not sure what I'm expecting out of this week. There's A LOT going on at work. I was in charge on Friday, and that just threw my whole plan off entirely.

Newsflash: I am NOT an Administrator. I am a Lab Rat. That is all.

Nothing worse than doing both at the same time. UGH.

My boss rotates interim duties. Hopefully my turn as boss doesn't come up for a long long time.

Well, that's all I have to say for this beautiful Monday morning.

I wanted this to be a Food-for-Thought week. But my thoughts are a bit jumbled. It may just be one big post. But it may be a 2 or 3 parter, though, on a subject that I REALLY dislike. I think dislike is a harsh word, but it is something that I don't care to think about.

But I constantly think about it.

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of transitioning to Vegetarian next week. I plan on doing a whole week dedicated to vegetarian stuff.

I need to write this food for thought post before I write those posts. I plan to look at it all in light of it.

(I have confused you to no end, haven't I?)

Oh well. You will be alright. Just tune in...

With that said, I hope you all had a great weekend.

I hope you have a great week.

On purpose.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I don't like the supervising thing either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A year already? That time flew by. Could you do a post about how your body has responded to going veggie? Do you feel healthier, have you lost any weight because of it?

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!