Sunday, May 02, 2010

Guest Bloggin' Duties

Yeah mon...

I have guest blogging duties this weekend.

Scrawling on the walls in the Chicken's Coop, i.e., The House of Serenity!

Serenity is laid out on a beach in Charleston. She gave me an assignment to write an introduction to the 21 day Financial Fast for her and crew. I bugged her about it on twitter (while she was on the beach - not a good look, as it ruffled her feathers, lol), but I wrote some long-winded loveliness on my self, thoughts, and experiences surrounding this fast (I'm on day 18 of 21 now).

So go on over there. Support that Oldgirl. And if you're running with them, starting up on tomorrow, it'll do something to motivate ya!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hit up her wall already

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go on a fast after all the money I spent this weekend. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!