Thursday, January 13, 2011

No More Snow Days

Aww man...

3 days was the charm.

We are to go back to work today on a delayed schedule. We are to report no earlier than 9 in the morning.

That made me feel like. . . That made me feel like. . .

. . . like crying. With my mouth wide open. And with snot and tears flying everywhere.

Somebody, hand me some kleenex... and my Obama Church Fan.

Lawd I don't want to go to work.

And I looked out the door, and the top of my driveway is caked with ice. I may not even be able to get out of here. Which is fine by me.

So I may take another day off. That ice gotta melt up or something...

Sigh...

And due to my Word Program acting up last night, I only wrote about 575 words, I believe.

*crying uncontrollably*

But on a good note, blog sista Mzinspiredmind little girl wanted to know if I wrote children's stories. I have a couple laying around, so I spent time finding one for her. I edited it up, changing the main character to her daughter's name. So I hope she will enjoy it.

That made my day happy!

So for now, I need a little pick me up music... Something that will help me Git UP, and Git OUT of this bed! LOL

I need a little of that old 'Kast! circa 1992!



Ya'll have a fine fine day, you hear me!

On purpose!

I'll holler!

4 comments:

  1. I read the story last night before I went to bed(LOLLL you know me) and Ry is going to LOVE it! What's going to make her love it even more beyond the personalization(I love it!!!) is that it's centered in GA. Her and Dony are convinced that the cast of "ATL" is real and want to live in GA and go to Cascade to skate soooo bad. O_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mzinspiredmind Okay... Good. Glad you liked it! Hope the baby likes it! Was trying to find a way to put her brother in it, but couldn't work it out... and I was sleepy, lol...

    Tell her the movie ATL is indeed real! LOL (I live one neighborhood over from Mechanicsvillle!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad we didn't get snow here. We were off on Monday due to the "hazardous" conditions and I didn't have to go to my 2nd job on Sunday so I was stir crazy on Monday at 10 am. I realized I could never be a woman of leisure. Out of lurkdom to say Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could have slid your way into work. lol

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!