Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Afternoon Freestyles

Once again, it is FRIDAY!

And I am looking forward to the WEEKEND!

Because I plan to go SHOPPING!

Okay, I ain't that excited. I don't like shopping, but it's one of those jaunts where I am doing some decorating and perusing. If I see what I envision, then I will be shopping! Otherwise, it is just a window shopping and pricing adventure.

I haven't been blogging daily. And that is a shame, because I like to blog daily. But I've been a mite bit busy, so uh... priority slightly changes... I am up pretty late at night these days, but I've been doing some reading.

Here is what I am doing right NOW. Eating my lunch.

Veggie chili and crackers.



I'd rather have something cool in this heat, like yesterdays lunch:





A nice salad with fresh lemon. YuM!

Here is a picture of Oscar-Tyrone, He thinks he is hiding from me:

I had the urge to kick him, but Oscar rarely scratches or bites... I didn't want him to get any ideas. Didn't want to change his surly yet quiet ways.

Not sure if it's a good thing or not to NOT be watching TV right now. I turned it on to catch the news and lo and behold... There's a HURRICANE a coming! That is something else to see a big red splotch on the weatherman's radar like that. Goodness!

So uh, ya'll in the path of Irene. RUN FOR COVER. Don't be trying to ride it out. RUN!


There was a EARTHQUKE the other day in DC or Virginia. WOW! Just out of nowhere. I texted a couple of people up that way. "Are you alright!? Send up a flare!" All was well. I can't stand unexpected stuff like that. We've had 2 tremors in the last 10 years in the ATL, just all of a sudden. That is some craziness.

And has Kaddafi been overthrown? Is he missing? Are they looking for him hard enough? Looks like a $2 million bounty is on his head. O_O. Don't let me catch him walking down my street. I will not hesitate to bust him upside his head with my broom. That's big money.

We've seen several regimes turn this year. When people get sick and tired, they get sick and tired.

And what's up with the missing chick in Aruba? I've been to Aruba. That Northeast side of the island is treacherous. That is the first time I've ever seen water crashing up against rocks hard. It look cute on TV, but NOT in person.

*lee standing back... waaaay back*

Now if that dude took that chick scuba diving in that water... uh, ya'll won't be finding her. NERP.
They still haven't found Natalie... and they won't be finding her.

I liked Aruba. The cruise stop there for the day was fun. We learn a lesson there, like anywhere: don't get caught up with the wrong men. Ugh.

That's my thoughts on current events. I'm sure there's other stuff going on... It will all work out, hopefully.

Work has been super slow. I slmost fell asleep at my desk. WOW. I don't like that. I like to keep BUSY! Makes the time go by faster.

That's it for my freestyles. I am seriously considering a Food-for-thought week next week. Or a story week. Or maybe regular blogging. Haven't made up my mind.

I know I'm gonna have a good weekend... ON PURPOSE.

YOU be sure to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. I am gonna have a good weekend too busy but GOOD lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was like "she is going shopping? Who is this? She does not shop!" Then I read the rest. Just getting in from the game. Plan to relax a little

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!