Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Look What I Got!


A couple of days ago, I had a new shower head installed...





I LOVE it. You can switch from the overhead shower to the handheld shower, and I can run them both at the same time. I had water all over the place!

Poor Oscar-Tyrone... He poked his head in the shower and caught a face full of water with that handheld part. He was a might bit angry with me the rest of the day. Serves him right. He needs to stop being so doggone nosey.

I rarely go upstairs, but I am moving up there for the fall and winter, and thought it would be a good idea to tidy it up upstairs. I plan on painting the upstairs bathroom with a nice suede paint like I have downstairs. We will see.

Plus, a certain chicken say she coming down for the weekend in a couple of weeks. I would hate for her to have to get butt-nekked and go outside and wash herself off with the water hose in the front yard.

The crackheads would love that. I think I will save her the harrassment.

LOL!

The shower has been busted for the longest! I had this stupid fear of getting that and a sink issue fixed. You know how plumbers like to charge you. This is my year to get things done, and that was one of them. Needless to say, it has never been as bad as I thought it would be. I will continue to work on this.

I sent a picture of my master bathroom bathtub to Serenity, as she is a bubble bath type of chicken.



She takes a bubblebath every day. She said she would never get out of it.

I know I was saying that I was going to use the cheese outta those jets in the tub. I was gonna take a good jetted bath every single dday! But I rarely turn them on. Gotta be careful about how much bubble bath I put in there, because with those jets, suds and bubbles are EVERYWHERE!

LOL

That's it for my home improvement for now...

Still trying to paint the kitchen.


Excuse the mess. One of ya'll need to come clean up my kitchen. Hmph.


As you can see, I am not there yet. I hope to work it out by year's end, or brang a joker in to do it for a few bucks. I have NO idea how I'm going to paint over and above the sink and around the fridge.

Maybe I can dip Oscar in a little paint... throw him up there and let him work it out.

Hmm...

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! You gotta graduate to the body showers... http://youtu.be/SNIoInt2wGw

    If you are going to spend $$$ this is well worth it! Seriously :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I need some work done at 305 too! Help a sister out. LOL! I have some plumbing and electrical issues I need to handle soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. any time you get the painting but feel free to come on down to Texas and paint to your heart's desire at my house. I have two bathrooms I want to do and a hallway...I tried painting one wall of my office and I must say it looks a hot mess...I am just not good at painting....

    any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Corey will come paint for some cookies! LOL
    He and his crew do a great job. They are going to paint over here before the years end. They did my parents house too, AND they did his house lol.

    Ok, i'm done. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first bought my house in 2002, I painted the foyer, the downstairs bathroom and two bedrooms ... I still haven't recovered. I need someone to come paint my living room because I just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the showerhead! Chick, if ya was in NOLA, I'd have that kitchen painted fer ya! I love to paint...it's my therapy.I hate to paint ceilings though...uugghh.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!