Tuesday, February 07, 2012

***BiRThdAy 42***

Happy NEW Day to you, Boys and Girls!

And Happy Birthday to ME!

Yaaaay!

It's my birthday!

And I gotta do it Star Trek style!



STARDATE

02.07.12

The 42nd year of that Oldgirl.
LOL.

Well, it is really the beginning of the 43rd year. But we won't get bogged down in semantics.

I was going to do a Food-for-thought Introspection today.

NERP!

Flipping back through 20 pages of my journal... uh, no. We gonna keep ALL dat right there. Let this be a FUN day!!!

*cartwheels*

So!

I got my Birthday Pie!



Peach pie! (Cuz I ain't the biggest fan of cake)

And I got my Birthday Flowers!



Didn't have a vase, so I put them in a Bell Mason Jar!




(How you like that, Lisa B? I got some Celie in me, just like ya'll, babes!)

Got the Birthday Candle!



Courtesy of my new friend in my head, "Lady Lifetime" is what I'll call her!

And the Birthday Cat!



*crickets*

Man, Oscar don't count. He was trying to keep me from journalling. He will be 15 this year. Such a typical teenager. Humph.

Birhtday CAR, boo! The Birthday Car!



Wooooooooo oooooh WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

LOL

Not just yet.

Just scrawling the vision HIGH upon the walls of The House of LadyLee. That is all.

Soon though.

I got my trusty little 25 cent purse size notebook labeled Lexus.



Anybody who's known me for awhile knows...

When I get that little notebook going?

And start filling those thin ruled lines with stuff?

It's a done deal, boo.

That's like a personal claim ticket, and I am standing at the window, waiting for the folks to come back with my stuff!

Already got my insurance quotes written up in there.

Me and LadyTee did a driveby in the dealership lot of one I'm interested in. We roled up real slow, stealth like, like we were bout to pull out our .38s and blast some fools!

"There it go, right there, Tee. Right there. The gold one. The coach edition. Full leather package. Sunroof. All the extras. There it go right there."

*lee slows Mazda to a stop*

*lee looks both ways for shady salesman*

*lee jumps out of car and cups hands to window and looks inside*

*lee cheeses hard at LadyTee, who's craning her neck looking at my undercover ways*


EXTRA HARD. Cheesing extra hard! I was cheesing so hard I started sweating!


I wanted to lay my body across the hood of that car!

I love that one... but it has scuffed bumpers. They gonna have to cut that price in half if they want an Oldgirl in it. I don't want anything new, just need an extra car for the garage. I refuse to have a car note. CASH only.


I may have to get the cash out the bank, and take it with me when I go test drive these babies. TAKE THIS or I am LEAVING...SHAWTY!


No I won't do that... But the thought... WOW.

Gonna go test drive it... make the salesman take a picture of me in it.

And put THAT in my Lexus notebook.

LOL.

Yeah mon!!!

Oh and something else is brewing right now... but I won't talk about that. Something... interesting.


Hmm... Chew on THAT.


Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeee!


Happy New Day to Yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

*Cartwheels*

16 comments:

  1. unityfalls11:58:00 AM

    Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:08:00 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDGIRL!

    ~LisaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYLEE!! Your name is in BIG letters in the Chronicles!! LOL!! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "chew on that".....stop being a tease Lee...you know I can't stand it...what you got brewing over there huh? Lol....

    once again happy birthday lady! If I lived closed by I'd drag you out to dinner or something..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer12:41:00 PM

    Happy Birthday Lee!!! Have a great day... and that pie looks guud too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:08:00 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....HAVE A GREAT DAY,WEEK,MONTH, YEAR....

    BLESSINGS ALL THE WAY FROM SUNNY SAN DIEGO....

    DEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Ladylee! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Have the best day ever! Back to lurkdom...

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. delurking to say....Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Lee!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee Now you gotta change the header over here at Lee's House. " Year FORTY-ONE, SON!!!!!" to "Year FORTY-TWO, SON!!!!!


    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Lee! You are definitely one of the most authentic person I know.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I missed it :( Happy, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a fantastic day and congratulations on your new, carnote free ride!! That's what I'm talking about :)

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!