Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Freeeeeestyles

Friday!!!

Payday!!!

*multiple cartwheels around the living room*

(And I can do that now since my back and neck are being cracked 3 days a week at the chriopractor)

I tell you, this week has been a blllluuuurrrrrrr. It went by so fast. And I haven't had time to sit down and blog. I am doing all I can to finish off LadyTee's birthday present.


I am about 65% done. Not long now.

Highlight of the Week. Lucy Jr! She was washed!
Yeah, I took pictures while going through the car wash. It's not the first time I've done that and definitely not the last.

Lucy Jr. squeaky clean, honey!
Lucy Jr. squeaky clean AND holding down the handicap parking space at the Wal-mart!.

Get down, L Deuce!

Clean as a whistle.

My goodness that car was dirty. And I wasn't washing it until this snow and ice and sand and all that mess they spread on the ground was gone. She was covered in all that stuff, or whatever they were throwing out on the road. Once I thought they'd gotten it all up, then it was okay to spend the money on a car wash.

Movie of the Week. Dallas Buyer's Club.



I thought the movie was alright. I give it a B-. I think I was just way too disturbed by Matthew McChonehy's appearance. That dude looked like he was smoking crack. VERY disturbing. But it was alright. I wouldn't watch it again. But definitely an Oscar winning performance. Even if it be for losing all that weight.

Song of the Week. Some Miki Howard. This is one of my favorite Miki Howard songs.



That song is 20 years old. That's a good sad song right there. It probably sounds real good when you're on your 4th cigarette and you're good and drunk. I wonder who she was sanging to?

I know ya'll heard that she supposedly had Michael Jackson's baby. I don't believe that. That dude does look like that family,thought. Maybe he's one of the other brother's kids.

Who in the WORLD would sit on such a secret?? Not me!

You can sue me all you want. This baby right here getting what those other three kids that don't look nothing like the family getting. That is all, bruh. Shoot, he would've had to acknowledge that one. Yes sir.

It's probably just a rumor. It would explain the whole Billie Jean song by Michael Jackson, though. It would. But no one sits on a secret like that.

And you know how I am a Miki Howard STAN. She is one of my favorite singers over the last 25 years. She would've told me about this, lol.

Alright Oldboys and Oldgirls, that is all for today!  I have a pretty good weekend planned and I cannot WAIT to get to it.

Have a good weekend... On purpose!


1 comment:

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!