Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Good Sleep... Once again.

Sista Callie Jo, in all her kitteness, likes to sleep a lot.


She's pontificating in that photo. Maybe she is thinking about Oscar-Tyrone and how she misses him so. She misses their many fights, and how he use to kick her azz.

I do understand that, Sista Callie. One must sit quietly and remember an Oldcat.  I miss him too. *sniffing back tears*

But it bothers me when she feels the need to lay up on me.

Here she is laying up on me, right between my legs as I lounge on the sofa.


Stretched out, legs wide open. Good grief, Sista Callie.

This is odd, as she is not the type of cat that jumps up in my lap for attention. I just happen to be laying on the sofa and she decided to lay between my legs. Sigh.

And she was getting that good sleep... once again.


Sadly she was jarred awake when I jumped up off the sofa. The look of bewilderment on her face was priceless.

Too bad I couldn't get a picture of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!