Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Freestyles

It's Friday!

And that means it is Freestyle Time! That's me typing whatever is on my mind at the very moment.

Well I know one thing that's on my mind. It is Pay-Day. Which means you better HOPE I get something done today. Because my mind is on my money and my money is on my mind.

And my mind right now is on this delicious cup of tea I currently dranking:


And it's a great cup of tea. It is tumeric tea. And it's a bit harsh, so I had to throw a lemon tea bag over in there.

Now, I have some dandelion root tea. But goodness gracious, it sure does tweak my kidneys. Sends me to the bathroom all day long. You can rest assured my kidney ducts are squeaky clean after drinking a single cup of dandelion tea.

And I'm drinking tea because I've been drinking too much coffee. It's all because of where I am sitting now...



Yes. The cubicle across the aisle from my own is our own bootleg Starb.ucks. And it's a doozy!

More on that next week.

It's been a bit HOT here in the ATL. It's been in the 80s.  I refuse to turn on my air conditioner until May. And the weather might fall back down into the low 30s again before it's said and done. You never know with the ATL.

And oh... today is opening season for the Atlanta Br.aves. Phooey.

This means I have to find another way into my neighborhood. Phooey!!

LOL

Oh well.

Song of the Week. I love some Kendrick Lamar. His new video is out. King Kunta!! (Warning: language)



That is about as happy as the CD gets.  The rest of the songs wind down some long introspective dark back roads. And that's fine by me.

My sister Kentucky is having a brunch tomorrow.  Hmm Hmm good. I cannot WAIT to get some good
pictures. That chick is  having salmon and grits  and fried chicken and waffles.

And I said... uh.. You gonna have some fruit and vegetables?

She said yes. Thank goodness.

So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:32:00 PM

    Next time I am in the ATL, I am going to attend one of your sisters brunches. YES! I am inviting myself. LOL

    Have a good time. I look forward to seeing the pics.

    Enjoy your weekend.
    ~LisaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39:00 PM

    I thought I was the only one to not turn on the ac until May....back to lurkdom..

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!