At the House of LadyLee... We like to keep it smurfy!
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Ten Thursday Thoughts
Time for a few thoughts...
1. I am NOT happy that the 2016 presidential race has begun. Commercials are already starting up. Sigh. So I have to deal with my brain being bombarded with this nonsense for the next 1.5 years. Ugh.
2. I went to Whole Foods last night. I eat way to much perishable stuff. I would love to be like some folk and go to the grocery store every two weeks. But right now, once a week will do.
3. Traffic has been horrific in the ATL for the past few days. I need to leave 10 minutes earlier for work. And lots of new skyscraper condos are going up around my job. This means I have to sit and wait while a random cement truck moves out of the way. Sigh.
4. I need to drink more water! I need to get back up to my 3/4ths gallon per day!
5. Work is a bit slow and boring right now. I am sharing some equipment with someone else, and it is affording me an opportunity to work on my patience skills (and I do need to work on that. Harder).
6. Lunch today: a huge salad and a side order of blackened shrimp. I wish I would've taken a picture.. I have the 'itis now after eating what felt like 1/2 pound of baby green lettuces.
7. Aunt Flo showed up today. 10 days early. I have NO idea what that's about. O_o. Maybe it's the seasons changing. I don't know. We will see how I feel next week. Maybe I should write this stuff down somewhere and track it. Man. I hope this doesn't mean I am about to go through "The change". (Yes this is all TMI).
8. I need a nap. Especially with the cool and dreary weather in the ATL. I should be at home. In my bed. Dozing on and off as I watch Maury... or Jerry Springer.
9. Some cat chewed one of the earbuds wires of my wireless headphones. I looked into the eyes of both Callie and Mitch and I couldn't tell who did it. I think it was Mitch, as he likes to chew on the ear pieces of my eyeglasses. So I can't fuss at them. I will learn to put my $89 headphones up before I go to bed. Sigh.
10. I already bought another pair of headphones. They were $62. They are not as nice as the $89 headphones. Same brand, one level down. I will treat these new ones like they cost $89, though. Believe that.