Thursday, October 22, 2015

Seen While Driving


So I was out running errands last month and I saw this:


Oh my!!!

That whole 97 out of 100 quote... and the fiery flame to the bottom right is O_O.

See, I don't know what church the good prophet attends, but I know I don't need to go. They would throw me out. Because I would wonder where this quote of hers is backed up in the Bible. *ushers walking LadyLee out of church house."

I don't do all that well with the burn in hell threats.  It breeds fear.  And it feels too much like a control mechanism.

We were sitting up here thinking about calling the number...

"When we dial out of the building," I asked Dr. HazelEyes, who sits in the cubicle in front of mine, "it gives the general number and not our personal desk phone number on the caller ID, right?"

"Right," she said.

Cowgirl Cre was sitting here. She looked at me and I looked at her, and...

And...

And...

HA HA. NO we did NOT call Prophet Love.  No way.

But we wanted to.

Really tho. 

LOL.

6 comments:

  1. I Googled the number and found one comment that said an old man kept trying to call her back over and over from "Prophet Love's" number. Good move not calling the number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 97 out of 100 will burn??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious. Tried to do a license plate search on-line but you have to pay for info like that so - no go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang BoP... you doing too much, lol...

      Delete
  4. We all agreed that a message would probably come up saying"pls enter your card number info and you will be connected to the prophet." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I forgot about that... And I know he probly gets a bunch of crank calls!

      Delete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!