Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Freestyles: Happy Earth Day

Happy Earth Day to YOU.


I was listening to satellite radio today, and they were giving all kinds of ideas of what to do for Earth Day. I am always O_O when this comes up, because I know good and well I ain't doing none of what they talked about.

I spoke with my best friend LadyTee today concerning Earth Day.

"Today is Earth Day. You gonna plant a tree?"

"Uh, no," she said after a moment of silence.

"They say you suppose to do something like plant a tree," I said.

 "Not with all this rain out here," she said. "And not with this PMS I have."

LOL!!

That made me laugh. Especially at this time when Prince is gone.

I want to put up a video, but we know that's not going to happen. He doesn't share his music.

Here is one.  1999.... not sure long it will be up, though.



Shocking. We don't need to lose no more folks this here year. No more.

That is all.

That's it. I am ready for my weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!