Thursday, April 21, 2016

RIP PRINCE...








What in the world is going on?

Can you believe this?

Just last week, I was stuck in the traffic of his last concert here in Atlanta at the Fox Theater.  No, I wasn't attending the concert.  I was leaving work at 8:30 pm...just trying to get home. 

And he'd just canceled the concert the week prior due to having the flu. And I was wondering while I was sitting in all that traffic... Why on earth is he doing this concert this quick? He can't be well. 

Apparently he wasn't. They said the concert was great, just like he wasn't even sick.

Now we know.

This is another one of those moments... Another one of those moments where I will forever remember where I was when Prince died.

Too many of these moments lately.

Sigh.

Rest in Peace, Prince. You came out when I was 7 or 8 years old. And you were still going strong,  some 40 years later.

RIP. 

1 comment:

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!