At the House of LadyLee... We like to keep it smurfy!
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Ten, no, TWELVE Tuesday Thoughts
12 Tuesday thoughts.
Actually this is a combo of a "thoughts" from last week and a "thoughts" for today. Might as well post them!
1. My meds don't kick in until 1:30-2:00 pm. Until then I am dragging, and that in itself is a drag.
2. I find myself not wanting to eat during the day. I have been packing some fruit -bananas, apples, or oranges, easy stuff like that. Not sure what that's about. It is a drag, though.
3. My cubicle mate made the best soup/stew last week, and she brought me some (this is last week). I added some croutons from the spot across the street from the job.
4. I must say, I had no idea what I was eating. I know it was chicken and tomatoes and something green. She said it was spinach. I hate cooked spinach, but doggonnit, it worked out GREAT here.
5. Paperwork is super slow right now for some reason. I feel like I'm digging a ditch with a toothpick. And this is alright, because as long as the ditch gets dug, well... that's all that matters.
6. I actually took a day off yesterday. Glory! But it was only because I had a late morning medical appointment. I would usually just go on in to work, but that's a no go these days. It would only wear me out.
7. I have an appointment for a haircut today. The problem is that my Barber is not an easy mile away now. He's about 2 miles away. In a bad area. We will see how it goes down over there today.
8. He is near the King Center, though. And my sister said, after walking through there a few years ago with her class, that there was a fish house over there that sold fried fish and... wait for it... hair weave.
What a combo. I'm going to look for it so I can take a picture. Get your fried fish and your hair weave right here!
9. My doctor gave me a veiled tongue lashing about working too much. It has affected my health, which I knew. All I could say was that I understand, I am sorry, and I will do better. Period. And that is the truth.
10. She offered to write a letter to cut my hours. Trust me, it was tempting. But I refuse to make my life hard. Folks not in great health get treated horribly at work. I'm just saying.
11. It is Tuesday, and I am already looking forward to the weekend.
12. I can't deal with these cold temperatures in the ATL. Why is it 40 degrees in April??