Thursday, July 06, 2017

Ten (Plus) Thursday Thoughts


This week has flown by fast. I THINK it is Thursday. So I need to post.

I think.


So here are my immediate thoughts... On a Thursday.

1. I am not sure why I haven't blogged all week.

2. I think it is because we had that long holiday weekend.

3. I STILL don't know what day it is. But maybe I will get back on track.

4. I have been straight lazy all week. Not a good way to start the second half of the year.

5. I was SHOOK this morning when my phone rang at 6:34 am. Mind you, this was the HOME phone, which never rings.

6. So I amused myself and answered it. I was READY to go off on a telemarketer. READY.

7. Turns out there is a "boil water advisory" today, and my 'hood was a part of it.

8. Wow. So let's just say, it was some craziness getting ready for work this morning. And preparing my food.

9. It all had me in my feelings, looking and feeling like this:

Lips pursed. Hard stare. All of that. 


10. Occurrences like this make me think, though. What on earth would we do if our water systems were maliciously attacked? I hate to even think about it.

11. I only have 4 gallons of clean water at the house. One of those gallons was useful this a.m. But it makes  me believe that I need more.

12. I haven't even drank any water from the water fountain at work today, and I am out of my usual stash of bottled water at work. I am feeling a tad bit dehydrated, to say the least.

13. It makes me think that I need to bust out and buy some 5 gallon jars of water for the garage. Sigh.

That's it for my Ten Plus Thursday thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!