Monday, May 11, 2020

Favorite Meals I: Mango Salsa!

I love nacho chips.

With stuff on them.

Cheese, chicken, beef, steak... salsa.

Right now, I am trying to increase my fruit and veggie intake while in quarantine, so I wanted to make some mango salsa. Whole Foods has it, but it is way too expensive. So I looked around on Pinterest and found a decent SUPER easy recipe.

It consists of chopped mango, red bell peppers, red onion, cilantro, serrano pepper, lemon and lime.


I don't know the amounts. Don't really care. Just eyeballed it. I added a pinch of salt also... Mix it all together, and-"

*LadyLee snaps fingers*


Talk about good? Whoo-hoo!

I can eat with my chips, or I can have it with salad greens. Or with some baked chicken!

I like that it is super colorful. And it gets REALLY good if it's allowed to refrigerate overnight. I think all the flavors get a chance to marinate.

I don't know how that all works, but I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!