Thursday, May 28, 2020

Ten Thursday Thoughts



1. I am glad it is Thursday.  Not sure why, as I am just at home. I think this is day 70 of quarantine? Not sure. Day 70!  All I really know though is that tomorrow is PAYDAY! Glory.

2. I really wished I would've started working on developing some new good habit during this time. Imagine where I would be right now, 70 days later. Sigh

3. I had a four hour training on gub'ment travel etiquette. After 3.5 hours, I unhooked my laptop, got up from the dining room table, and went and laid across the bed with it. This was me for the last 30 minutes of that training:


After about 2 hours, I figured this training was for the new people. But I think they made us Oldheads take it just to keep us busy.

4.  It's been raining a lot. I have been staring out the window with Mitch and Callie at the rain... and whatever other craziness is going on.


They especially like licking on the salt rock lamp. I told them they gonna get high blood pressure if they keep it up.

5. Speaking of Mitch and Callie, they are so done with me.


You can really see on Big Mitch's face that he is REALLY done with me.

6. My idea of exercise these days is walking 50 times around my kitchen island. I gotta do better. Gotta march around it 100 times.

7. I talked to my mother last night. She's in a nursing home, and they have restricted visitation. It was good to talk to her. Odd to see when she calls, but she is doing pretty good, and she sounds good.

8. I drink more coffee than I should.

My normal is one regular cup a week. But right now, I drink coffee three or four times a week (including weekends). I have learned to brew my coffee 2 parts decaf and 1 part regular. This helps a bit to cut down on the caffeine.

9. With that said, I went to sleep around 2:30 am last night. I must remind myself not to drink anything caffeinated after 12 noon.

10. What I'm listening to right now: Salt-n-Pepa "How Long"



That's it for my Thursday Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!