Tuesday, May 19, 2020

In a Nutshell....


In a nutshell, that's my problem with this whole coronavirus pandemic.

Oh, I keep hearing how, at some workplaces, they are testing your temperature at the door.

Ok. That is fine.

But what do you do when someone has the virus, and is asymptomatic.

How do you figure out who's a carrier?

How does Bill above know he's a carrier?

*crickets*

I think this all has to do with the debate surrounding the quarantine. I think, from what I am understanding, that we are supposed to assume that we are all carriers, and do our social distancing and don our masks, not to protect ourselves, but to protect others from ourselves.

But there are some people out there who don't want to hear all that.

In a nutshell, those people are dicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!