Friday, July 20, 2007

Birthday Blasts!

Birthday Blasts, i.e., I want to wish a few peeps a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday to LadyTee's daughter, Milk-Milk, who turned 11 on June 19th.


Uh, that's the only pic I have of her...

(Yo Milk, bring your tail back over to my house so you can help me in the garden! You worked harder that day then the people in The Color Purple worked the fields! )

She's one the Atlanta Olympic babies. I remember LadyTee calling me up, and telling me that her doctor called to say everybody who is right up against their due date to get their butt down to the hospital and get induced because he was leaving town for the entire time the Olympics were there (as were a lot of people). LadyTee had Miracle ("Milk-Milk) on the first day of the Olympics. Quote: "Lee, I know how to get the Olympics started off right!!"

Really though.

Those were the glory days right there... So many people left during the Olympics that there was NO smog in ATL. Their was NO traffic. I was in grad school, and it closed for three weeks. I went and got a bootleg night job at a printer on the West side, printing out Olympic programs, and made 500 bucks.

Yes, those were the GLORY DAYS!

Happy Birthday to my book club sista Viv!! Viv lives about a mile from me, and she's a big fan of my cookies. From time to time, I throw a bag of them in the flower pot next to her front door.

So Viv... look out for a BIG ziploc bag (you KNOW I'm NOT a diva, i.e., I ain't wrapping them all pretty-like) of your favorite-- Oatmeal Raisin walnut cookies (if I have the walnuts, that is).


Yeah... You would like that many, wouldn't you...

Yo... one more thing.

Don't tell nobody... but I am in a gang.

We call ourselves the Financial Freedom Fighters.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM FIGHTERS... ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!


Ha ha... Thought I would throw that in there. My gang leader, uh, I mean, my Financial Freedom group leader's name is Erica, and today is her birthday...

So happy birthday Erica! We need to have a party and get a good poker game going so I can beat the other broads down and get FINANCIALLY FREE up in this mutha!!!!!

Yes... I can see her cringing HARD as I say that... LOL!!!

Thanks for all your help Erica... it's nice to have a bootleg financial advisor... You need to be charging for your services, mayne! Your enthusiasm and advice inspires me and ALL of the Financial Freedom fighters to do better...

Really though.

Happy Birthday to all of you!!

And many many more.

~LL~

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52:00 AM

    LadyLee...u r hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I would ask for some cookies, but I hate oatmeal and more than that i hate raisins... But you remember everybody's b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:10:00 AM

    Thanks for the shout out Lady Lee! and also thank you for gracing me with your presence at my B'day dinner. Don't for get to drop off my cookies!!!
    V

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!