Friday, July 27, 2007

What's really going on? Part II

Someone sent this picture via email to me. It is a picture of Fa.lcons quarterback Mi.chael Vi.ck dodging an angry pi.t bull.dog, with a caption stating "You are wrong for that."


Yeah, whoever photoshopped that up... they were wrong for that.

But that is probably how Mich.ael V.ick is feeling right about now.

And this is another story that has been on the news something fierce, especially here in the ATL. All the Falcons fans are down in the dumps over it. There are crazy protests, from fans and animal rights activists alike.

The newscasts spend the first few minutes of the show on this, and then they're like..."Well, anyway, in other news, two children were killed in a house fire today..."

Then they run right on back over to the Mi.chael Vi.ck story.

Really disturbs me. We can tell what's really important, can't we????

It's looking really bad for Vi.ck.

You know, I wonder what thoughts run through his mind concerning this matter, when he is all alone and the full entourage of friends are not around.

Is it "Dang, they caught me!" or is it... "How could my friends do that to me?"

Because, you know, it would be pretty jacked up if he knew nothing about what was going on. And for him to let his friends stay at the house.... I mean, his Virginia mansion was nice, and to think his friends were there running a kennel and do.g fighti.ng enterprise.

What kind of friends of those?

Again, with friends like those, who needs enemies?

They say innocent until proven guilty, but if Mi.cha.el V.ick didn't didn't have anything to do with it, then he knows a little something about what was going on. It's not the being involved that is crazy, but being associated with shady associates that can really have him looking crazy.

This is a lot worse than his "Ron Me.xico" problems. You remember that... when some chickenhead said that he gave her Herpes. She put alllll his bizness out in the street. She tried to sue him. She was paid off, and she kept it moving.

This do.g fighting thing is a lot worse than the embarrassment of everyone knowing that you got a little her.pes.

I was telling some coworkers that Mic.hael Vi.ck would have gotten over a lot better if he had some little kids from the projects out in a cage fighting and placing bets on them rather than some damn d.ogs fighting.

Ain't nothing worse than pissing off a bunch of an.imal rights activists... THAT'S what's gonna get him in trouble.

Because you know how much they love their do.gs, c.ats, wh.ales... and ET!

You know they've been staying up late at night making up their picket signs. And they came to the Virginia court house in big numbers, screaming hard and loud.

Vic.k, you're out on bail. I suggest you come down to the hood and do your shopping. No one will bother you down here. Because if you do your thing in your northside ritzy area, you're going hear a whole bunch of mouth in the checkout line. I wouldn't suprised if you got attacked. You know how peeps get emotional over their ani.mals!

Make sure to take some friends with you, too. You need some protection just in case some mess jump off.

Just not those friends that you got all caught up with surrounding this problem. Find some new friends.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:51:00 PM

    Mike Vick is the only man I said I would be a groupie for. LOL I've been in lust with him since 1999. But when it came out he had herpes, I had to pump my brakes. It's not that serious. But dammit if I don't wish I would have meet him before herpes. LOL But he know he was looking good going to court. Had me almost licking the tv screen. Anyway this post isn't about my lust for Vick. Let me go back and reread the post. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @that southern gal...

    Man, the whole Herpes thing had my mind spinning. I believe I would have had to pay that chick off before she started squealing. I was wondering how he felt with his bizness out in the street like that? You got some ol' venereal contagiousness, and everybody knows!

    And you KNOW females probably still jocking. You know they do! That is something that will make me run the other way. It is bad enough dealing with dudes and you gotta wonder if they on the down low... But when you KNOW someone has something like that... wow!

    Money talks real loud, don't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is "DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!" James Evans might as well have died again.

    I do have to add that baby boy is fine....if I wasn't an old lady, hmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!! That picture is maaad hilarious miss LL! I'm back from beyond. Now what're you gonna do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:52:00 PM

    Lee--
    Couldn't have read this on a better day...ROFLMAO...can't believe the hype, these animal rights activists are EXTREME, loved the ET comment!!! Thought I was the only one who caught the "on another note...two children died in a house fire"...Happened to have been in the salon that day, it was unreal...and just the response of the women in the salon, talk about emotional, bad talk about Vick seems to be somewhat sacreligious around here...I could care less...I'm not a sports fan at all, but if the man does his job on the field, LEAVE HIM ALONE, don't we have a war to be concerned about? or children being abused? Let's refocus our energy, that's my 2 cents...TRINA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bertrand10:38:00 AM

    Wow, there is a lot of helpful data above!
    wooden rings | weather in Ireland | club dress

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!