Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shopping for babies!!

dedicated to Ms.Blackliterature.com, as she does her own shopping for her little one...

No!

Unh-unh!!

It's not what you think.

I AM NOT having a baby.

But uh... there's something in the water, because of women all around me are popping up pregnant.

There must be something in the water.

*LadyLee loading up on the bottled water for drinking, cooking, AND bathing*

Hmmm...

But lately, I've had the best time shopping for baby gifts! I usually crochet a blanket, but at times I go and peruse the baby section of various stores...

Now with that said, I'm working on two (maybe three) baby blankets.

I'm no shopper, but I saw the cutest little baby gear...

Calvin Klein onesies.

Isn't that something else? I didn't even know the "Calvin Klein for Baby" clothing line existed.

It was the best thing to buy for my book club sista who was having a baby... and wanted to be suprised by the sex of the baby.

So, it took a loooong time to find gear that would go for a boy or a girl.

I also got this nice pair of pajamas...
My book club sista, and FFF (Financial Freedom Fighters) Gang leader had a baby girl yesterday!

Congratulations Erica:)

Shoot man... All this shopping- touching and folding baby clothes, crocheting cute little blankets.

It almost makes this Oldgirl want to go ahead on and have a baby...

(You know I'm just playing right? RIGHT!!?)

I'll just stick to making blankies and doing a little shopping:)

8 comments:

  1. Gurl gone 'head and pro-create! We could use a little piece of immortality with your good looks and her Daddy's sense of style! Anyway, ain't we gonna need someone to hand the OG baton to one of these days? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you find the onsies. too cute.

    I think it is the Atlanta water. I aint drinking it. lol. I am getting my bottled water imported from TN. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. it IS something in the water. everyone around me is popping babies! i lost count of the number of blankets i've got to make.

    lol@"ladylee loading up on the bottled water for drinking, cooking, AND bathing"...say it again sista. it's enough to make me wanna stop drinking water altogether. if i could live without it, i would...at least until i had a man who made me wanna have his baby...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @That Original Oldgirl Sharon...

    **silence**

    @deepnthought...

    I found those at the Marshalls over on Piedmont Road in Buckhead.

    And Tennessee water may not be far enough away. We may need Alaskan water, lol.

    @ATLien Nikki...

    "...at least until i had a man who made me wanna have his baby...

    Really though.

    You know, when I was married, I wanted to have a baby. Just not one with the dude I was married to.

    Now that's deep.

    Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:38:00 AM

    I'm waiting on the day you say that you slipped up and drank some water out of the faucet and you pregnant.

    I heard ATL needs all the water they can get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @that southern black gal...

    We were sitting around here talking about that today... If I "slip up and drink a little water", me and Cowgirl Cre would just sit here in the cubicle we share and just CRY!

    NOT A GOOD LOOK!!!

    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you know you're the best Auntie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwweee. That last little outfit made me want to have a baby... Send me some of that water... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!