Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: "Lil' Chefs"

My coworker Ol' Mean Ass Cynthia likes to send pics of her daughter, neice and nephew to everyone at work. She brags on the babies something awful.

I get ballet pictures. She asks if I want to come to the recital.

Hell no. I will be there when they are down with the Alvin Ailey Dancers. That's when I'll be there. And I better get the hook up. I better be on the front row of that joint.

Cynt asks if I want to come see her daughter swim.

No.

I will be there when she in the Olympics, though. When she's the black female version of Michael Phelps. (And I better get the free tickets).

Last week I got the following picture in an email.


Cynthia went so far as to write in the subject line

"Darius ain't got nut'n on my lil chefs!"

**crickets**

Hmmm....

You tell me...





I'm not to sure that they are better than Master Chef Darius.


But I do imagine Master Chef Darius' smile being that giddy when he was a mere child!


So in 20 to 30 years, when these little ones open their first restaurant, I will be there!

(I better get the hook up, though).

10 comments:

  1. LOL @ you plannin' to be there only AFTER the kids strike it big.

    Those are some great pics...[Love em' when they're THAT age!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...that's hilarious!

    -DTW
    www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:42:00 PM

    Not only that Msbehaving but she wants the hookup too. Lol

    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped at the first sentence...Your co-worker just HAD to be named Old Mean-Ass "Cynthia" -- Right?!!

    I'll finish reading now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again... You're not a good Auntie Co-worker... LOL! Go to the kids recital...swimming meet...share in our pain of watching li'l Tobie kick the soccer ball the wrong way (been there done that)... They quickly grow up and become...monster teens -- No invites then :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..cute! Lovin Tina's jam. I watched What's Love Got to Do With It this past weekend. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's alright Ladylee, let em laugh..you are supposed to get the hook-up...lolololol..Adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl I am so with you! You deserve the hook up just for listening to the stories!!!!!!!

    Make sure you hook me up too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwweee. They look so sweet and happy. You really should suprise them and go to ONE event Ladylee. Cynthia sends the photos b/c she's proud of her baby.. I used to do that same thing and then I stopped taking photos. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!