Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PEACE OUT!

Well, I'm leaving for the Airport.

Kentucky is picking me up before work and running me up there.

All you Chickens!

You know who you are!!!




Look alive and alert! Claws stretched! Feathers fluffed!

Hold the barnyard down!

Please and Thank You!

Happy Hump Day,

And I'll leave you with the sweet sounds of my favorite male singer, singing one of my top ten songs.

Alexander O'Neals "Morning After"



Can you hear me? Yes, it's me. LadyLee! I'm one of the backup sangers. My voice sounds so smooooth.

"Morning has come,
New Day has Dawned
We're still wrapped in each others arms
Being with You
Feels so Good
Will you stay with me?"

Yeah, i sound good!

(Yeah right)

LOL

One of my favorites for the last 18 years or so...

Of course, I'm especially drawn to that carribean picture. I hope to see a sunset as beautiful as that while on vacation!

And you know me. I have my camera ready to go!

There are daily repost set up for your reading pleasure. Let's just hope the blogger scheduled post system isn't being completely ratchet!

Enjoy the remainder of your week!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Oldgirl,

LadyLee

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Have a refreshingly JOYOUS time! I'll get my workbook when you get back! :D Enjoy yourself Old Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *screams w/ laughter* at the book. I hope you bought it so you can instruct us upon your return! LMBO!!

    Have an amazing time and don't worry we'll behave and have lots of ratchetness to share w/ u!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!