Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Graduation 2013!!!

So, one of my favorite coworkers, Lt. Commander Meek-Meek, was on vacation last week. She went home to Detroit for a bunch of high school graduations.

She came back today with a couple of... interesting pictures of one family member...

Why, this young lady, Meek's niece, was so excited to graduate that she shaved the side of her head and had "Class of 2013" put on her head:





Oh my... sequins. 

I didn't think of that for my high school graduation. No one did.

It would've really been cool, though. 

We were more interested in the pumps her niece wore for her graduation:


WOW!!

8 inch heels! And they are the school colors, red and white!

School pride, ya'll! School pride!

I know the super shoe queen Serenity_23 is salivating over those!
"Meek, those look like stripper shoes!" I hollered. "Made for stripping!"

We all laughed.

"They look like "I gotta go work this stripper pole right after graduation, ya'll!"

More laughter.

"Bet she didn't even take her cap and gown off!" I said.

"Diploma in one hand, twirling around and hanging on to that pole with the other hand!!" Cubicle mated Cowgirl Cre said.

Okay. It was truly funny. You had to be there.

Go head on, young lady. Wear your shoes!

Congratulations on your high school graduation! Hold your diploma up high for all to see!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:00:00 PM

    Congrats to the young graduate on meeting her goal! No mam, Serenity does not wear anything THAT high. Those are sure to cause an accident. You'd be amazed that my most worn shoes these days are a pair of $19 flat sandals from target..

    Serenity23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:42:00 PM

    This whole post was too much for me! HAHAHAHHA! I hope the young graduate enjoyed her day and attention. lol.
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congrats to the graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your posts! And you give us music too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow and wow. I think I would exercise my last days of control and forbid Alyssa from doing any such thing if she asked. I bet that girl had fun, though.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!