Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Semi-Wordless Wednesdays: The Milk and Cookies Crew

I was over on facebook (which is rare) and saw that my baby brother's wife, Mrs. Milk and Cookies, had tagged me in pictures of the family...

A reminder of why he is called Milk and Cookies. He was named that by a blogger. He had to be around 17 at the time. She said that he was too young to date and that he was a "Milk and Cookies".

A "Milk and Cookies" is a term for a man that you are dating that you can't have a glass of wine with, because he is too young. Instead of wine, you had to serve him milk and cookies.

LOL. Funny then. Still funny. So even though he's 25 now, he will forever be "Milk and Cookies".

So here is some pictures for you...

Mr. and Mrs. Milk and Cookies

One day, Milk and Cookies bought the kids some type of toy tool set.


They were very interested in that tool set! Even Milk and Cookies Senior is serious.

Milk and Cookies, Jr. looks good in the toy hard hat and tool belt.

He's a big boy! He will be turning 4 next month.

Milk and Cookies 3.0 and Milk and Cookies Jr.

Milk and Cookies 3.0 is only 17 months old, but he looks very serious in the picture below.


And they both look happy in the toy jeep on the kitchen linoleum!
Those are great pictures. I'm glad I got over to facebook and picked them up. The boys are really growing up!

17 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwww great pics!!! Mr & Mrs Milk and cookies have mega watt smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... the wattage is quite high, isn't it? LOL

      Delete
  2. I love to see young couples...awww. I wish they were closer so you can spoil your nephews with your cookies and smurfiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are too cute! As for Milk & Cookies Sr., he FAHN as frog hair...*sips tea* lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too young for you... well, I suppose not. But he's married. And Trin is the type that will whoop your tail!

      Delete
  4. Aww... they are the cutest. Makes me think of my grandson who just turned 3. I love when my daughter posts pics of him on Facebook. They live in the same city as me I just don't see him much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Grandma... you don't see them much? That ain't right! That's your first grandbaby!

      Delete
  5. aw.....kids sure brighten up the world! Enjoy them babies (well as much as you can with them being so far away)...they really do grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can do is enjoy pictures. I have never met the youngest one. *tears*

      Delete
  6. Awwwwww. So beautiful. It's crazy how much those boys look like Milk and Cookies, Sr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that older boy reminds me of Milk and Cookies when he was that age. Sigh.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous4:37:00 PM

    Thanks for sharing the pictures of the family. The boys are soooooooooo cute!!!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing pictures of brothers makes me want to consider having another one for about 5.2 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:13:00 AM

    Little boys are so cute - especially brothers! I hate that I have never lived close to my nephews since I have been in GA. They are in CT, RI and Nigeria. Sigh. I do spoil them though. I don't think I have ever bought any of them clothes. I told them thats why they have parents! Family vacation is in August and I will be spending the week with all 5 nephews and 2 pseudonieces (my nephews older sisters). I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee, you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lawd...they all got those be smiles like me and my baby. I be like smile Ty smile. Don't be ashamed of that big smile boy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!