Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Seen at Grandma's House, Part 1

I've seen some interesting things at Grandma's house...

And you know me. I snapped a few photos.

Whilst at Grandma's house, I saw a beautiful bowl of fruit on the table.


I went to grab a piece. When I did, I realized it was fake. And it wasn't the fake plastic. Each piece weighed a pound. Each piece was made marble.

I told my Uncle as I lifted several pieces, "You could kill a person with this heavy fruit."

He thought that was funny. Because he knew it was probably the truth.

And parked outside at the neighbor's house...


A Bug. I was mesmerized by the eyelashes on the headlights.

I've never seen that before. But it made sense.

It's a bug.... so I suppose it should have eyelashes.

That was a really nice, well kept car. Go, girl!

(I hope that's a girl's car.... O_o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!