Wednesday, September 27, 2017

M and M's Gone Wild

I'm not sure what's going on with M&Ms.

For as long as I can remember, there were only two types: plain and peanut. I personally like the peanut ones.


Then maybe a decade ago, new flavors came out. I can't remember off hand what they were, but I thought, that's odd... new M&Ms.

But last week, I saw a whole 'nother round of M&Ms...

And the M&Ms have gone wild.

COFFEE NUT
Yuck. Someone would have to buy that and let me try one. No way I would buy a big bag of them.

Then I saw STRAWBERRY NUT.
Yikes. Who thought that one up?

Then there's PECAN PIE.

Now, that might  be good if they have real pecan pieces in there. Hmmm

And there's CARAMEL



That sounds reasonable. I don't think  I want a whole bag of them. I am more of a fan of caramel when it's by itself, like the caramel squares.

Interesting...

I will let ya'll go try those.

I will stick to the peanut M&Ms.

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaasssss! I've been waiting for those pecan pie ones to come back! I got a hold of some of them a couple of years ago and was addicted to them the whole season they were available. Copped an attitude when they quit selling them. I think it's only around fall time when they have them. Besides the peanut and regular ones, I will pass on the rest of them..coffee and strawberry sound yuck. i've had the caramel ones and they are aight...now to start hunting around to see where I can find the pecan pie ones. i got them at Target the first time I discovered them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you like the pecan pie ones, I may have to try them!

      Delete
  2. I always liked plain. I love caramel anything so I might try them. But maybe I'm a old school M&M lover. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!