Thursday, September 14, 2017

Ten Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thursday Thoughts

1. Is it Thursday already?

2. I ask that because my days are ALL jacked up after 2 days off because of Irma. For some reason I keep thinking today is Tuesday.

3. The last couple of days were spent contemplating as to how to cancel a work related trip I had to Florida.

4. I was supposed to go to a conference. I wasn't presenting, but just going.

5. I didn't really want to go, but you know... got to do stuff just so I can place it on my end of the year review.

6. It was O_O watching the news and seeing Hurricane Irma make landfall at the city where the conference was to be  held.

7. The resort has no power. They won't be getting power for awhile, looks like. Not until a couple of Saturdays from now. Wow.

8. We finally figured out how to cancel the trip today. Funny how nobody seems to know how to do this type of stuff immediately.

9. One of my coworkers was worried about us getting charged anyway.

10. I told her I will tell them, "Send the bill to Mrs. Irma H. Cane.

 She will gladly pay it!


1 comment:

  1. Lol@Irma H Cane!

    We only lost cable for hours...but my folks were acting like we were in the dark! I had to get them to get it together.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!