Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday Freestyles


Friday. Finally. Still feels like a Tuesday to me.

It might be October before I get my head straight concerning what day it is. This picture right here describes the past 2 weeks of weather craziness.


Katia to the left, Harvey in the middle, and Irma to the right.

Such devastation from these storms. Wow. Who would've thought so much could occur in such a short period of time. Wow. The wonders of nature... and climate change.

Since my conference was canceled due to the craziness left behind hurricane I have a free weekend!

So I hope to get some things done around the house, as usual.  This is a simple hope. These days, I am giving myself permission to hope. (That is a food-for-thought driveby in there somewhere).

Song of the Week. Something STRANGE. I hate mumble rap, but I am a bit fascinated with this song. I think it is due to a writing class I'm taking right now.

Warning: You may or may not understand what Young Thug is saying. And after watching it a few times, I found it gruesome. But it is the best piece of mumble rap I have heard (Note: this ain't saying much). And the language. Ugh. Why we gotta cuss so much!



The first thing I thought when I saw the two little girls was "This here is a play on that movie The Shining." 




And The Shining scared the cheese out of me when I was 12 years old. YIKES! I still can't look at the movie, all these years later.


But it is a good piece of horror rap, even though it is that silly mumble rap. And I think my genius IQ just went down by a couple of points after watching it.

Did I burn your eyes out with that video?  You know I have to do something little ratchet here and there! 

So with that said, you have a GREAT weekend! On purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!